Semi-Automatic Flash Programming Station
GALEP-5P is a flashing station for multi-board in-system programming. It connects board panels directly through a pressure unit with a customized needle adapter. Equipped with up to 10 high speed programmer modules, it can process up to 1000 boards per hour - at a fraction of the cost of a chip programming robot. GALEP-5P is the ideal solution for after-placement programming and medium series production.
Programming modules are compatible to the GALEP-5D programmer and contain the same CPU kernel and programming hardware.
Through its Ethernet connector, GALEP-5P can be controlled from any PC in the network. Serial numbers or calibration/test data can be stored in a database on the network PC.
Operation is automatical and requires only manually opening and closing the pressure unit for replacing the boards.
Pass/fail marks can be applied to individual boards with a motorized board marker.
Programming, calibration, and board test is controlled by the GalepX script language. The language makes it easy to implement additional customer-specific functions.
AFTER PLACEMENT PROGRAMMING ADVANTAGES
Lean solution with low cost for small and medium series production.
Fast production cycles due to simultaneous multi-board programming.
Devices are programmed just-in-time. No inventory management of pre-programmed devices.
New software versions don't require reprogramming or replacement of pre-programmed devices.
No risk of heat-induced damage to programmed data in the soldering process, especially with flash devices.
Devices can be on-board tested and calibrated.
- Parallel mechanical pressure unit
- Customer specific needle adapter
- PCB panel area dimensions: ca. 350 x 230 mm
- Multi-board panels with up to 10 boards
- Monitoring of up to 4 voltages
- Processes up to 1000 bords per hour
- Optional board marker motors
- Ethernet 10/100 connector
- 4, 6, or 10 internal GALEP-5F programmer modules
- Programming specifications see GALEP-5D
- Script language for customer-specific functions